Wednesday, January 28, 2015

House updates coming soon!

Moving can be stressful and even though I have been through it before I still forget how hard it is.
I am used to helping clients pack, unpack, design the layout of rooms and help them organize their new spaces but somehow at my own house I get impatient.  I know how the process works and I know it takes time to find a place for everything but in the meantime there are not enough hours in the day.  The piles make me crazy and the unfinished projects hang over me.  I guess that is why I do what I do for a living.

 My house is finally coming together after about a month of living here. I have to remember to be patient and realize I can't have instant perfection. I am trying to focus on the little things that make a big difference.  A cozy blanket on the couch, some art on the wall and a pup asleep by my side and it is starting to feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment