Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mudroom artwork

I am still tweaking the mudroom with some artwork and added touches.  One thing I really wanted to do was make a section on the wall with some dog themed artwork.  We lost our dog of 14 years a little over a year ago so I felt like I was ready to put a big 8x10 photo of her up and look at it everyday without being sad.  It actually makes me happy to see her cute face every time I go to do laundry.  My husband says when we get a new puppy he may be jealous but we can add his portrait to the collection:)

We also got a wooden shutter at Habitat and distressed it and added hooks to hang in the mudroom for our keys.  I may add a little bit of cream paint so it doesn't blend with the wall color so much but I think it turned out pretty nice for now.  That is an easy fix...



No comments:

Post a Comment