Friday, April 19, 2013

Here we go again...A fresh start!

Yes I am trying my hand at blogging again!
Please bear with me as I ease into it.  I am going to try to give you a little insight into all my projects
and how I stay organized.  And of course since I just moved to a new house built in 1940 I have
many projects to do.  And my husband's" honey do" list is endless and growing more so by the day.
As much as I like instant results I have to learn to be patient.   I have to keep reminding myself of that.  It is certainly not easy but there are only so many hours in the day...

So a little background about my house.  The house was built in 1940 and is a white colonial style on almost 8 acres with lots of gardens and outbuildings.  It is in good condition but certainly needs some updating- bathrooms, kitchens, light fixtures, appliances and the list goes on!  The other thing I forgot to mention is that it was vacant for a few years so the gardens and pool were slightly neglected.

My husband and I are not farmers and have only been camping a handful of times so we are certainly going to have a learning curve.  Bugs, snakes, other critters that come out at night...
We are working on adjusting and taking everything in stride.







No comments:

Post a Comment